The following is a tiny sample of some Cambodian music of this era.
I have tried to include as diverse a selection as possible here
but if you think I have left out your favorite track just get in touch
here and I'll see if I can add it.
All of the following tracks are availible to download from the Get page.
You'll notice some of these tracks are not named, this is not an error but a sad consequence of the Khmer Rogues attempts at elimating all trace of popular music. This music survived the regime, yet those who could have identified it largely did not.
A fun dancehall track by an unknown singer.
- Unknown A more traditional ballard sung by Pan Ron.
- Chror Lom Pdey Keh A slow Surf Rock track with a big-band ensemble.
- Leftover Smile Another Pan Ron song with a great bass walk.
- Oh he's Mute! More Pan Ron with some fuzzy guitar
- Why Follow Me Ros Serey Sothea with a nice LaLa Chorus.
- Love Only Sugar Sugar by The Archies, covered by Sinn Sisamouth
- Who Doesn't Love Yol Auralong With a harder style of rock.
- Don't Be Upset